Monday, March 05, 2007

A lonely liver, suspended in liquid.

Q: How many Budweisers does it take to get stinking drunk?

A: I don't know. I had 9-10 Saturday night and wasn't close.

Q: How many Tripel Karmeliets does it take to get stinking drunk?

A: If I have one more I will be. The first one's made me about as buzzed as those Budweisers did.

Someone left a shitload of stuff in the basement of my building. Queen mattress and box spring, bicycle, styrofoam packing pads, etc. It was in the way of me getting my bike out this morning. I dragged the mattress and box spring out of the way, and as I was bringing my bike out, I tripped over the styrofoam and proceeded to purposefully smash the shit out of it with my work shoes.

Matt and John and I were discussing romantic movies today. Matt discriminates between romantic comedies and "chick flicks." Whatever works for him. Being quite emo myself, I have no problem with the concept of liking chick flicks. I'm watching Someone Like You. Ashley Judd is quite pretty.

No comments: