Sunday, February 04, 2007

Insanity and Beer

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. I think I'm driving myself insane over Laura G., and for no good reason. I just wish she'd keep in touch better, since I feel like I'm left hanging. I think I'm just getting impatient because I want to spend more time with her and get to know her better. Shit, I know she's into me, and is just really busy and maybe not the best respondent. Time, time, time, time, time. Repeat. Get that into your fucking head, Darren.

I spent over $130 on beer last night, and then had to go warm up the car during Fast n Loud so it wouldn't freeze (the beer, not the car). Travis's beer froze after leaving it out on the steps for 45 minutes. My beer was safe.

I went to my parents' little dinner party tonight, had some super-succulent pepper-crusted filet mignon. Couldn't imagine a better steak. Kamiar gave me half a case of Special Export since he didn't want to take it home. Cheap beer to hand out at Critical Mass, maybe? We'll see. I don't think I've ever bought beer in cans.

No comments: