Thursday, December 28, 2006

Ska is the father of rocksteady, grandfather of reggae music

As soon as I'm done writing this, I've got to take off for Delilah's. I've got a mug of tea steeping at my side, which will join me in the car. I've a feeling I'll get there a bit early, but that's good since I'm sure I'll need to familiarize myself with the new setup.

I finished my bike maintenance, about 6 month's worth, give or take. It took fucking long enough, and I'll see how much more fun it is to ride tomorrow. Ah, well. That, combined with getting my shit together for tonight's DJ session, seemed to take most of the day. Well, I didn't get out of bed until noon. I dunno.

Yeah, I really don't have time to write anything really good, despite some things that have been percolating around in my head for a few days. Maybe tomorrow.

Pick it up!

No comments: